Sunday, July 11, 2021

On the train to Penzance

Saddhahadaya saw me off at Cambridge station today at 12.55 and took this photo. That was so nice. She and I had a quick WhatsApp video call with Aryavati and Adityabodhi - our friends in India. They were thinking about us. The train down was besiged by England football supporters chanting at the tops of their voices. Police in full force at Kings Cross. I cycled the streets of central London to Paddington using Google maps - a wonderful tool. I was worried as there is only one train to Penzance today, due to train staff Covid isolating. But my bike and I are on it! It's packed with people but I'm just so glad to be on schedule and I have a seat and food & drink. Due to arrive at Penzance at 22.09 tonight. Have digs due to a generous order member. Let the oddisey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEJOG3 - Day 5: The Finishing Line

 Today has been a long day. I am sitting in a chip shop in Wick, waiting for a veggie burger and chips. I am very hungry. I'...