Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Big Ride Day 6: The Bitterroot Trail

Today is a beautiful day. My tooth extraction is settling down nicely, and I am in no pain. I'm keen to get out on the bikes.
6pm: We have cycled a good chunk of the Bitterroot Trail today, and it was tarmaced all the way. We were seperate from the traffic. The weather was 20°c. It was a great ride. 
However, I felt a bit unfit. Because of all the various illnesses I've had here, and being away from the gym for so long, I struggled a little. However, doing the ride will get me back to fitness a little. Each ride I do makes me that much fitter. I am also going to try to temporarily join AB's gym at the University.
The scenery was spectacular today. I look forward to seeing more of Montana on the bike tomorrow. We plan to do a mountain ride. Probably the East Missoula Loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New York morning & Flight home to London

My last day in New York. I had a deep and long sleep in the hotel and a walk in a public park in the Queens area. It was comfort...