Saturday, December 31, 2022

Virus interlude

The last few days since the end of Convention, myself and those around me are struggling with the sore throat/cough/cold virus that seems to be sweeping it's way across the planet. I'm just emerging from the worst and we are attending the opening of a new retreat centre today. Yesterday, I wasn't able to lead the Buddhist Doctor's workshop, so Adityabodhi and Chandrabodhi kindly led that. I simply had a day's rest - the first since arriving here. The virus leaves you a bit weak, so it will take a few days to build back up again.

I have had a few whatsApp chats with family & friends in the UK and they are coughing away with the same virus, unfortunately.

Otherwise, life is good as we move towards the final stage of the tour, which is flying back to Pune and the final set of workshops there. Look forward to that. Before I badly went down with the virus, had some delightful visits to Buddhist houses around Nagpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEJOG3 - Day 5: The Finishing Line

 Today has been a long day. I am sitting in a chip shop in Wick, waiting for a veggie burger and chips. I am very hungry. I have...