Monday, May 16, 2022

Countdown to Ecstasy

Prajnakara and I are now counting the days down to Monday 23rd 11am at the Shrewsbury Buddhist Centre. We will be waved off by the Sangha, and many of you around the world will be following this blog. Thank you! 

It matters to us that we have your support - especially your good wishes and interest. What we are attempting is not at all easy, and if last year's ride is anything to go by, some bits will be physically TOUGH. Having said that, there are bound to be many days of joy and moments of Ecstasy.

I feel grateful that we are healthy enough to do it at our advanced ages..... It could well be one of the highlights of our lives.

Right now, the focus is on training. Personally, I'm cycling 20-25 miles of Cambridgeshire countryside most days of the week. I need to get my legs used to some serious endurance work.

Tomorrow I will do squats at the gym to build power and strength. I'm going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEJOG3 - Day 5: The Finishing Line

 Arrival! More later...