Monday, July 26, 2021

END OF BLOG - for the present - and End of the Road

 

I saw the Doctor this morning. He examined me and says that all my vital signs are good and I should make a good recovery - probably this week. He prescribed me medication for the nausea. He thinks that I have had a sickness virus for weeks and that is moving towards the endgame now. The sickness virus was probably made much worse by the extreme heatwave conditions and hard cycling. 

So I had a lucky escape. When I complete the ride in Spring 2022, I shall have someone there with a vehicle everyday, to support me with anything I need. 

All I need to do now, is recover, get back on my bike and get on with my life and work. There is lots to engage with, and I feel I've had a good adventure, and the main focus of my ride - to raise money for the Kolkata Project - has been successful. 

Thank you all for reading my blog and/or donating generously. Thanks to all those who have written to me expressing your encouragement, concern and well-wishing. 

I will pause this blog now, until Spring 2022, when I shall take it up again.

Love,

Saddharaja

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it doesn’t sound too serious!

    Hope you recover quickly. 💪

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best for a full recovery soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post explains the important topic of finding if linked list contains loop or cycle in Java. Now-a-days, recursive structures (linked lists, doubly linked lists, trees, graphs etc.) are used extensively while writing powerful algorithms. By utilizing recursion one can reduce complexity and enhance readability of code. Here

    ReplyDelete

LEJOG3 - Day 5: The Finishing Line

 Today has been a long day. I am sitting in a chip shop in Wick, waiting for a veggie burger and chips. I am very hungry. I have...